We know that ordering printed garments and promotional products can be intimidating. There are a lot of details to think about...tiny details that are easy to overlook, but that can make the difference in whether or not your project ends successfully.
During our 17 years in the screen printing business, we have developed an ordering process that accounts for each detail in a way that is easy to understand (even if you've never placed an order for custom-printed items before). We manage every part of your order so you don't have to worry about how your project will turn out. Here's how it works:
Product and Decoration Selection
- Shop for and pick out your garment or product
- Let us know where the art will come from (We give you lots of choices. You can supply your own art, use art we've already created or design it yourself in our easy—to—use online designer)
- Tell us where to print on the product
- Choose how to decorate it
- Let us know which ink or thread colors you want us to use
- Select the product color
- Tell us how many of each size you want
- Tell us when you need the product delivered to you
- Type notes for us in the comments box before you submit your order if you have specific concerns/needs that you want us to be sure to address
- Our art department creates a proof for you and asks you about anything that needs clarification
- Approve the proof online
- You can add more garments to the order just before you pay (handy if someone replied late to your RSVP or if you just forgot to add someone's shirt to the order when you originally entered the quantities)
- Make payment online using your Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit cards. We also accept checks and wire transfer payments. Net terms are available for qualifying customers
- You don't have to pay or give us your credit card information before you approve your proof!
- The order is scheduled for production, and we ship your product to you when they're ready
If you have questions as you place your order, most answers are only a click away. Our FAQ and help sections contain very detailed information to help you understand the production process and the technical aspects of preparing artwork for screen printing and embroidery. There's even a handy chart that helps you sort choose the decorating process that's just right for your order.
If you don't find the information you need, you can always call and one of our experienced customer service representatives will be happy to assist you. You're never alone in the process. We're here to guide you every step of the way.
When you choose berda.com, your project will be easier than you thought it could be. Trust our experience for your next custom-printed wearable or promotional product! Let us lead you through our tried and tested ordering process so you don't have to worry about the tiny details that will make or break your order.